Tuesday 11 October 2016

The Not So Typical Start .

My Philosophy 


Dear Readers,                                                            
Thank You for stopping by at my blog.
Here is a list of things about me that will make you more familiar with me.
1. I am a self proclaimed poet
2. I am also known as a walking dictionary .
3. I am chocoholic.
4. I am obsessed with iced coffee.
5. My therapists are Mr. Chocolate and Mrs. Bawling on the couch.
6. I will laugh at anything and everything.
7. The most daring thing I have ever done is using passive aggressive sarcasm.
8. I am also terrible at confrontations.
9. I hate any sort of conflict.
10. I am a born peacemaker and peace lover.
11. Out of sight, never out of mind.
12. I reminisce in the past.
13. I am also very emotional .
14. In fact I can go from laughing hysterically to sobbing loudly in under a minute.
15. I hate getting angry.
16. I love cuddles (Like seriously if this was a profession i would be a pro at it .)
17. I love good music.
18. I dislike any sort of vague rhetoric . (I am talking about you, Donald Trump)
19. Superwoman/Lilly Singh is my idol and if I ever do meet her, I have no idea how will I react.
20. I am also every Maths teacher's worst nightmare
21. John Green is my favorite contemporary young adult male writer.( So many classifications)

                                                      SPREAD THE LOVE


1 comment: