Saturday 24 December 2016

Inside My Mind









Loneliness ,
it never fades away .
Like this so called 'Perfection ',
it is bound to stay .
And when you enter this void ,
the pain is overcomed by the numbness ,
yet I want pain to keep me alive .
So that is why these scars won't fade .
When I close my eyes ,
the cracks in my heart start to pain .
And I crouch ,
trying to shield myself from it .
It wont go away ,
a voice in my head tells me ,
and suicide seems my last resort.
Then I think about you ,
and the hell you put me through .
So , I live another day to make
you realize  that I am fighter
and that being young is not stupid .
I am not an idiot.
It is just that other people's needs have always been first .
And yes I am insecure and afraid ,
but at least I am still here , arent I ?
Just clinging on to another day .

No comments:

Post a Comment